Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Transformation tools

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all sorry for my bad English.

I have a quite complicated art in Animate CC. When I selecting together all elements of this art and trying to transform it via envelope transformation tool or free transform tool part of parts of this art just erasing. Sometimes background, sometimes lines. When I transforming this art in to symbol or raster image those "free transform" and "envelope" just disappear. What I have to do? What I'm doing wrong? I really need to transform it via envelope and make a good animation.

Thanks.

UPD: Also I noticed this problem in Flash Professional CS6 and CC.

UPD2: Also after transforming via free or envelope tools some parts just taking colour of adjacent elements. For example background taking colour of adjacent lines.

Сообщение отредактировано: Nikita Bystrov

Сообщение отредактировано: Nikita Bystrov

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

If you transform vectors you could get cases where the handles of two curves snap together, changing the fill areas. You could draw using object mode, then each curve is isolated from the other ones, or you could use more layers, which would isolate them in a different way.

In case that doesn't help, can you post an FLA somewhere with an example case, for me to try other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you transform vectors you could get cases where the handles of two curves snap together, changing the fill areas. You could draw using object mode, then each curve is isolated from the other ones, or you could use more layers, which would isolate them in a different way.

In case that doesn't help, can you post an FLA somewhere with an example case, for me to try other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'll separate all element and make each element on different layer, how do I transform all of those layers together, not each one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would select them all and then choose the free transform tool. They should still transform even if they're on different layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! That looks fine for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines