• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! How can I upload presets into Lightroom CC? I have tried to upload a couple, but it isn't working. I need help if anyone knows what I can do to add presets (that I have purchased) into Lightroom CC. Thank you:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

you can bring in external presets....when you go to the presets in LR CC there is an option to show folder (or something like that)...on mac it is in the library/application support/adobe/....

just find the installed presets from the old LR and copy them in that folder, they will show up in LR CC and you can use them....

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That option is not yet available in LR CC. You can manually adjust your own presets and save them but bringing in external presets is not yet supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if that will be an option in the near future? Or do you think I should go to Lightroom v. 6 instead? Where I know I will be able to upload presets that I have bought. And thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you read my reply?

if you don't believe me, this has been posted several times here......

you CAN use all your old presets....you just have to manually copy them to the LR CC folder (the folder where they are supposed to go)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I tried it and it worked. So how come the gentleman above said that it is not supported yet? Now I have to decide if I want to keep Lightroom CC or get v. 6 of Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately this forum seems to be full of misinformation presented with authority....but then again so i adobe tech support when you contact them directly:)

it is unfortunate that so much about this release is not explained and described well by adobe....

the bad thing about presets in LR CC (for now at least) is that they can only be applied to a single image at a time....no applying presets at import and no selecting a group of images and syncing settings/looks/presets.....

just looking at the response this has received here and everywhere else i am hoping this will be taken care of sooner then later....maybe it will be introduced along with bringing presets into LR mobile.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. I totally understand you haha. I kind of feel that it would be best if I got the classic version of lightroom. I learned on that format. Thank you so much for your help! You have helped me so much making up my mind! Sorry for all of the comments and confusion:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can bring in external presets....when you go to the presets in LR CC there is an option to show folder (or something like that)...on mac it is in the library/application support/adobe/....

just find the installed presets from the old LR and copy them in that folder, they will show up in LR CC and you can use them....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines