• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop changed Cmnd+F key to Search [Branched from Adobe CC 2018... ]

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator branched to a new discussion and moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop General Discussion​.]

In a Production workflow, with images with multiple layers the "Re-Apply last Filter" is Command-F.
NOW ? Command-F brings up this stupid "search" feature.
I can't figure out how to reassign keyboard shortcuts (or want to), and can't figure how to get rid of "Search"?
Any help ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

You could use the new shortcut(s) Control-Command-F for "Re-Apply last Filter" and Shift-Conrol-Command-F for "Re-Apply last Filter with dialog"

or go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts>Application Menus>Filter and set Last Filter to Command-F

Just click on the existing shortcut to highlight the field, type in Command-F then press Accept.

kbsc.png

See here for an explanation as to why adobe change it:

Photoshop 2017: Shortcut to open Last Filter with dialog box doesn't work | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched this to a new discussion and moved it to the Photoshop forum for you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use the new shortcut(s) Control-Command-F for "Re-Apply last Filter" and Shift-Conrol-Command-F for "Re-Apply last Filter with dialog"

or go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts>Application Menus>Filter and set Last Filter to Command-F

Just click on the existing shortcut to highlight the field, type in Command-F then press Accept.

kbsc.png

See here for an explanation as to why adobe change it:

Photoshop 2017: Shortcut to open Last Filter with dialog box doesn't work | Photoshop Family Custome...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using PS for years and this new update is TERRIBLE.  It takes well over a minute to load on my homebuilt pc which has 32Gb of ram, a core i7 cpu and a pretty solid video card.  I went through the entire list of "performance tips" and it did not change a thing.  DO THEY TEST THIS STUFF? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That one was a head scratcher. Changing it made no sense as I'm not going to be trying to find stuff as I work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines