Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple protoype - how do you view?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I downloaded the "Ginchy_practise_file" from an Adobe blog.

When I go to Prototype and try to view it. I only see the first one (website). The practice file has mobile, tablet, app, website, kiosk. Is there a way to switch between those somehow? Should they all be separate files?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Nope! If you want a separate flow to share with your customers, you can change the home artboard (the tab on the upper left) and share again. XD will only share the flow that is connected to the home artboard.

You can read more about this in the documentation: Learn how to create interactive prototypes in Adobe XD that you or others can use to validate the user experience.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select an artboard, then press the play button (or Cmd+Enter or Ctrl+Enter, depending on your platform). By default, the home artboard launches in the Preview window if you have nothing selected.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes. I see that works in the App. But what should you do if you want to share the link with someone?

It defaults to the first screens (kiosk)

Ideally, you could pick somehow.

If you want to show the app prototype to the client for review, do you have to break it apart?

I can't get to the app screens.

Ginchy_practice_file

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope! If you want a separate flow to share with your customers, you can change the home artboard (the tab on the upper left) and share again. XD will only share the flow that is connected to the home artboard.

You can read more about this in the documentation: Learn how to create interactive prototypes in Adobe XD that you or others can use to validate the us...

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines