• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2018 erased PS 2017

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHERE CAN I GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR PS 2018?  I SPENT 10 HOURS YESTERDAY TRYING TO GET HELP BECAUSE 2018 ERASED 2017....AND I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING.

ANY IDEAS?

[Title changed by moderator from "TECH SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT" to "PS 2018 erased PS 2017" for clarification.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can restore 2017 and most likely your settings are kept and it should as before.

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.33.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.37.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HERE IS MY APPLICATION FOLDER FOR PS 2017

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 4.27.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well start with reinstalling 2017. If it goes well, you can migrate any third party items from 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my issue is getting all of my plugins into whatever PS version I am using. They are visible in the applications folder….but not in any of my PS versions anymore….so I can’t work without them….and can’t get them to transfer to any version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes a tweet on twitter will get a better response. No, tech support for Adobe is pretty non-existent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you installed, did you select Advanced > Keep Previous Version? If not, installation deletes the previous version. There is also a checkbox to migrate your settings.

But saving presets and backing up your Presets folder first is a best practice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I finally got a real human on the phone….:). I am sticking with PS 2017!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines