• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you view highlights and comments made in one device on another device?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reading a textbook in pdf form. I am using the comment and highlighter to highlight sections of importance to study. I am saving the document to my cloud so that I can view it on several different devices. I have currently been using it the most on my tablet but tonight I opened it on my laptop and none of the comments or highlighted parts were in the document. Is there something I am doing wrong? It seems like these should be available since I have saved the document to the cloud to use on different devices.  Can anyone advise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello angelam98209190

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please make sure you are logged in with your Adobe ID and password in Acrobat or Reader which you have used to save the documents in Adobe Cloud.

You may also check for any pending updates of Acrobat or Reader from Help Menu>Check for updates of Acrobat or Reader.

You may refer to View, reply, print comments in Adobe Acrobat

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines