• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Tool

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would anyone be able to help me figure out how to add color with the brush tool.  I see it as an option in the Classic Version, but don't see it in my Ligthroon CC?  Before you could choose a specific color to highlight or enhance with the brush - any help would be great

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Hi AmandaS0503,

Lightroom CC does not have all of the features that exist in Lightroom Classic CC. This is a version 1.0, and we will continue to evolve with new features and capabilities. We want to build Lightroom CC and will actively request your feedback.

You may suggest or request for a feature here Photoshop Family Customer Community and our Engineers will look into it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AmandaS0503,

Lightroom CC does not have all of the features that exist in Lightroom Classic CC. This is a version 1.0, and we will continue to evolve with new features and capabilities. We want to build Lightroom CC and will actively request your feedback.

You may suggest or request for a feature here Photoshop Family Customer Community and our Engineers will look into it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines