• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please help photoshop cs6 image small

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever i open a image in photoshop it is very small on zomming it iis losing quality on zomming also it is losing quality it is not opening in its original size i cannot place it in a layer because it is losing quakityScreenshot (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

When you click on the preview image, it opens a detail window in Google with a link to open the original image. That original image link is what you need to download, not the preview image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At 100% zoom Photoshop uses one screen pixel to display one image pixel. It has nothing to do with a physical size. If you want it to appear larger without zooming (e.g. to 200% which uses 4 screen pixels to display 1 image pixel)  then you need more pixels in the image.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the image size is 1989 1080 but it is not appearing in that size whatever image i download and put in hotoshop i appeares small what do i do to make the image in its original size i am new to photoshop pls explain nicely kindly                                                                                             i appereciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please choose Image size from the Image menu. Then post a screenshot with that box open. Please don't reply by email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see this is a 1280 720 image and when i open in photoshop it becomes small                                                                                                                                                                                                             Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (10).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the Image Size dialog as requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (11).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you opening those images? You need to download them, then open. You are opening the thumbnails. And... you are at 66.6% zoom - not 100%. Use Adobe Bridge... then we know they are downloaded to your computer.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what should i do first i download then open in photoshop it opens small

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have a very small image. You say it isn't opening in it's original size - did you make a copy of it? Photoshop opens images in their original sizes. Do you have Bridge? Can you look at this image in Bridge and see the pixel dimensions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the image size is 1989 1080 but it is not appearing in that size whatever image i download and put in hotoshop i appeares small what do i do to make the image in its original size i am new to photoshop pls explain nicely kindly                                                                                             i appereciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a screen shot of your image size box -

go to Image, image size.

You say whatever image - is this happening will all images or just this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no every imageScreenshot (11).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you can see that this image is 184 x 177 pixels. It looks as if you maybe download from the Google Images results, where these are tiny images, rather than downloading the real thing. This is not a fault in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so wwhat do i do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you download the wrong thing. Nothing wrong with Photoshop. You need to do some study on how to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but all youtubers download it from there and there quallity is maintained

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you get what you pay for with youtube...

You need to download the original file... I can't tell you how, but that is your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on the preview image, it opens a detail window in Google with a link to open the original image. That original image link is what you need to download, not the preview image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

best reply let see it works or not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines