• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro Not able to print PDFs at random intervals

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I am currently facing a very strange problem where that a client is unable to print PDFs from Adobe Acrobat DC.

1. The client opens a PDF file with Adobe Acrobat DC pro

2. They press ctrl + p (Basically print)

3. Select the printer from the list availble

4. Hits print and then nothing spools or even appears to print

One solution is that I have to run a repair installation and the problem is fixed but just returns without any warning and any random time.

We even have Adobe Reader installed which works fine.

Has anyone else had this problem before? It would be worth while knowing that the computer is managed on a network with RM.

We have contacted Adobe about this before but the repair task which they provided did not prove effective.

Thank you for reading, if you have an answer and have time to spare, please let me know.

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Illustrator box corners,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, Acrobat Pro is not able to print PDF randomly, Is that correct?

Please try the troubleshooting steps from the following KB docs Adobe Acrobat Pro DC randomly stops printing Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2133212

Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines