• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any site I can advertise Adobe work to other professionals out there ?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, sorry if this is totally the wrong place for such a post, but I can't think of anywhere else to put it.

I am a Creative Cloud subscriber who has been given the task of making a very small amendment to a PDF form that was developed using LiveCycle Designer.   Unfortunately we don't possess a licence for that product and for this one small change I seriously doubt they'd want to go to the expense of purchasing the whole package.

I was therefore hoping to be able to contact a fellow Adobe Pro who does work with this package with a view to contracting them to make this small change on our behalf.

Once again, I'm sorry if it is not appropriate to solicit business on here, but I would be grateful if anyone could point me to a site which is more appropriate for this sort of thing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Behance is the best place to feature your creative work!

Linkedin will be a good one to crete a good profile and add images or sample of your work1

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of change do you need? Perhaps I can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this form was created by a Govt agency as an example, it's probably password protected to keep people from editing it.  Just though you might want to know that before you invest any real time or money into fixing it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While I usually agree with Myra in recommending Upwork, I think in this case you'd have better luck with a service more focussed on rapid, highly skilled work like Codementor or HackHands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines