• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the original master file from the cloud? Lightroom CC 1TB

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I see that if I sync Lightroom Classic CC it'll download originals to the program if sync is turned on.

If I don't turn on sync or if I just use Lightroom CC with 1TB of cloud storage, I have it unchecked to save all originals and it isn't saving any originals on my computer.

What happens when I'm ready to grab the originals and put them on an external drive? Such as after I'm at 1TB of storage and need to clear it? How do I get all the originals?

Also my Lightroomlibrary.lrlibrary file keeps getting large, yet no originals in there either, how do I make that smaller once it gets too large?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

You can get the originals to an external drive by exporting. There is an option in the share button when you select "save to" to export originals+settings. This will get you the raw files. You can also put the originals in storage for individual photos by hitting the info button (bottom right) and setting the slider to "store original locally". This will put the image in local storage. You can see where this is in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the originals to an external drive by exporting. There is an option in the share button when you select "save to" to export originals+settings. This will get you the raw files. You can also put the originals in storage for individual photos by hitting the info button (bottom right) and setting the slider to "store original locally". This will put the image in local storage. You can see where this is in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, is there anyway to do that with Albums? Say I want to get all the original files of an album, can I right click on it or do I have to export them all? What if I highlight all the photos, right click, and hit local download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines