• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I Download Licensed Adobe Stock Images?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to using Ps, Ai, Lr and St. All of Cc really. As I work on developing my website and write posts for later publication, I am doing what I can to learn the Cc tools.

In the past, I've used other stock image sources. When I license an image, I simply download it to my computer. That doesn't seem to be possible with St, or am I missing something?

What I see is the only way to get at licensed images is to place them into a project in Ps or Ai. Since I am not at all comfortable with Adobe tools yet, I would like simply download images and do simple cropping and resizing in the tools I am comfortable with at the moment.

What is the process for downloading licensed St images onto my computer? Until I am comfortable with Ps and Ai, this will be the best way for me  to get work done without a lot of frustration.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Hi Lbhansen,

In order to download Stock images, please refer the help documents shared below for clarification:

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Using Adobe Stock

Use Adobe Stock with Creative Cloud Libraries |

If you still face issues, kindly Contact Customer Care.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lbhansen,

In order to download Stock images, please refer the help documents shared below for clarification:

Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Using Adobe Stock

Use Adobe Stock with Creative Cloud Libraries |

If you still face issues, kindly Contact Customer Care.

Feel free to update the thread for any other query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign into adobe stock, click on your name in the upper right and then click license history.  There will be a list of everything you licensed.  You can click on the ID# and then save it to your computer or your creative cloud libraries.  Instead of searching this forum and that FAQ for a simple answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on ID to open up the stock listing.  On the right hand side there will be Dropdown option 'Save to Library'.  Click and choose to download under 'Save to Computer'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're the real MVP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started