• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr CC performance with large amount of images.

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello... does anyone know if the performance is acceptable if I start importing large amount of images into Lr CC? Lr Classic had performance issues with large catalogs and wondering if its the same case with CC or since its reading cloud based might not be an issue any longer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big are you calling big? I've got 60K in there and it's running fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the info! My library currently has 120k so since you cannot split catalogs wondering if I commit the time to upload all if this will create issues on image load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BIG catalogs will have been tested internally, but obviously only by a limited number of people. Most people haven't had enough time to upload that many yet. I don't anticipate it being a problem, but it's too early to say for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines