Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huawei Mediapad M2 10

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I want to start using Draw but I am not sure what tablet I should invest in! I know Huawei will launch a new tablet with a pressure sensitive pen. Will I be able to use it with Draw? It was not listed in the pens that were supported (it is called M-pen).

Do you have any suggestions in a great "low-cost" (I know there is nothing like that but you know what I mean) pad and pen that works?

TIA! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Hi Sandra.

Sorry for taking so long to post again; I finally heard back from the product team:

They said they've heard good things about the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 With S Pen - P580NZKAXAR | Samsung US  but as Ko mentioned,  take this information as that: A suggestion. Always the safest/best thing to do is go test the app at a store with the software you're wanting to use.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra.

I believe the only stylus currently supported in Sketch for Android is the SPen, but I'm checking in about this with the product team.

I'll post as soon as I hear back.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PERSONAL OPINION:

In addition to support for devices you may use regularly, check performance of the video feedback.

I have purchased multiple items for review, especially to see where cost effective savings might be made.  As a professional, it's important to have responsive tablet.

While $50~$100 savings seems like a good value, consider the life of your device.  If your performance isn't good, your daily experience of your favorite apps isn't worth the money saved.  Do you gain $100 in performance or professional use during the 1+ year?

PLUS!

If your hardware is responsive & dynamic, you may find even more uses for it than the one or two applications you may be considering.

I have had iOS & Android tablets/phones. I prefer Apple tablets.

I have/like both Apple and Windows PCs.

TEST TEST TEST! Always go to a store to test the device with the software you want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra.

Sorry for taking so long to post again; I finally heard back from the product team:

They said they've heard good things about the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 With S Pen - P580NZKAXAR | Samsung US  but as Ko mentioned,  take this information as that: A suggestion. Always the safest/best thing to do is go test the app at a store with the software you're wanting to use.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help! I will certainly take all of this into consiteration! I will check into the Samsung G Tab A! And yes. it is so important to get the tools that works well. What is the fun in struggling! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines