• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Photoshop advice, please?

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am a keen amateur and have been playing and working with Photoshop for a while now. I have attended a couple of courses for the program to widen my understanding of all the tools, techniques and tricks. I believe persistency is key with Photoshop and look forward to the day (maybe?) when using this program will only require my intuition.

As I have signed up to these informative forums I thought I'd seek advice from all of you experienced Photoshop gurus who have reached extraordinary heights with the software. 

Any sort of advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't be afraid of Photoshop treat is as a toy play with it,  read and watch tutorials,  frequent this forum.  You will get very comfortable with Photoshop and learning will become easier and quicker. All of Photoshop will never be intuitive. PLAY with Photoshop it a great toy.  It Has some bugs you may need to work around.  The more you do in Photoshop the more bugs you may get bitten by. Some user nevet get bitten with what they do with Photoshop.  Photoshop is huge no one usese all of Photoshop.  Not even Adobe and the keep add to the pile.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advice you to go through the Adobe Official Press-book known as Classroom in a book for Photoshop CC 2017- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release) | Peachpit..

This book is great to get started with photoshop with step by step learning going from basic to advance level. And as JJMack mentioned you should play with the software, do random stuff & explore it, you will learn a lot.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not try skipping the basics.  You need to know basics. Without a good foundation your learning will be on a very poor foundation. Making learning difficult.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines