Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shopify buy button issues latest update Muse

Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen already some messages starting with....since the latest update of Muse X is not working!

This last update is just unbelievable! all our shop is destroyed and we are seriously thinking to reinstall the old version and remake everything again.

The problem is easy: as we insert the BUY BUTTON from Shopify simply the page doesn't display.

Of course, we already ask Shopify and they told us that they are not responsible for Muse updates and that they are not aware of the new features until the version is released! and in the meantime, while Muse and Shopify will agree and will speak the same language what shall we do? shall we invest another couple of weeks rebuilding our shop?

Do you have any solution to make our shop working again please?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!! quick happy update on our issue! We were contacted by the support team and they provide us the latest version of the widget. Although, we downgrade our Muse and, by now, looks to be working perfectly. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue as well with the shopify widget and the newest version of Muse I am getting this pop up error on the site

Modern Oats Premium Instant Breakfast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who is the inventor of the 3rd party widget?

Ask them.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qooqee Explained to me that i would have to rebuild my entire site to get the widget to work there widget was not compadable with the new version of Muse so no i have a very angry client and I am stuck trying to rebuild a site we launched 2 weeks ago just so i can provide my client with an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qooqee is the maker of this exploding widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main (and a very good) reason for Muse to have it’s very own set of native widgets that are not from “third party vendors”.

Many people have asked for this. We don’t need everything just the “Swiss army knife” assortment...Muse has some good ones but just like Photoshop includes some other very useful plugins Muse should too. Adobe Muse you are almost there. Don’t sell the car without the tires.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how did you get in touch with them in order to get the latest updated widget. Can you direct me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

qooqee unfortunately is known to be, frankly speaking, slow in support.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines