• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature does not appear although it's valid

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a document that it's signed and i already validated the signature but it does not appear in the document although it says that the signature it's valid.

Then it shows a report with some code error, do you know how can i fix it ?

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-23, às 02.10.02.pngCaptura de ecrã 2017-09-23, às 01.20.29.png

Thank you,

Rita

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Hi Rita,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Looking at the pop-up that you have got is not the error but a warning. This file is dynamic in nature and requires database connection I believe to show more contents. And this document might have been signed by some automated system.

As the message says on the Pop-up in order to sign this document you have to check with the author of the document. 

Please let us know if that helps. Or if you have already found a resolution/workaround to this query, pleas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rita,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Looking at the pop-up that you have got is not the error but a warning. This file is dynamic in nature and requires database connection I believe to show more contents. And this document might have been signed by some automated system.

As the message says on the Pop-up in order to sign this document you have to check with the author of the document. 

Please let us know if that helps. Or if you have already found a resolution/workaround to this query, please reply to third with your findings that will help.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines