Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Branch from Photoshop Elements and move to Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITS SO ANNOYING!!!

I have been using Photoshop for 15 years. The last version i had was CS5 and everything was fine as all the previous versions of Photoshop, ALLL the way back to the early V2!. THEN I upgraded to CC 2017... WTF! O.o... What have they done to my beloved Photoshop??

This 'Auto snap even when the snap is turned off bull s**t' is the latest in a list of.. 'if it ant broke I'm gonna try and fix it anyway because i have to look like I'm doing something ',is taking the Biscuit! on a similar point..WHY have you taken the Adjustment tool away from us?? i used it EVERY DAY!! and dont tell me 'Color balance' works just as well ...IT DOESNT!!!! >:/ Grumbles

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[If you are going to complain about a program, you need to do so in the proper forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you just came here to rant at fellow users well I hope you got it off your chest and feel better.

If you want any help in using the newer versions then ask away and we will try and help. It is best to be specific about what are trying to achieve, what tools you are trying to use, and what steps you are taking.....

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did mostly!

But, the question is still a genuine one. How do you stop it telling you the measurements with all the pink lines when you are trying to distort an element by eye and don’t want all the snapping with the snap off?

Rose Wallace | Director of Visualization

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For the pink smart guides use View > Show > Smart Guides

For the measurements Preferences >Tools >Show transformation values

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave sweetness,

I think you miss understand me.. I mean all these pink distance values when I try to stretch ,distort, sheer etc….I don’t want or need then .. never have in 15 years of using Photoshop.. how to I clear them?

Rose Wallace | Director of Visualization

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said above;

View > Show > Smart guides checked , and Preferences>Tools>Show Transformation values  - "Top right" gives this :

View >Show>Smart Guides unchecked and Preferences > Tools >Show Transformation values - "Never" gives this:

If I am still misunderstanding, please show a screenshot of the lines and values you are seeing.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines