• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete the photos in the cloud and uninstall CC

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed LR CC by mistake and I didn't realize it until I uploaded 6000 photos to the cloud. (I thought I was updating LR Classic but...oops.) Before uninstalling CC I thought I should delete the 6000 photos from the cloud but I got a dire message saying the photos would be deleted on everything that is synced. What is the best way to uninstall CC, get my photos off of the cloud and keep my desktop LR as it is with the 6000 photos?

These are the LR aps that are currently listed on my computer:

Lightroom
Lightroom CC
Lightroom Classic CC

Should I try to delete the photos on the cloud?

Thanks.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Hi Doug

You can go to All Photos in Lr CC and select all (Ctrl+A or Cmd+A) then right-click on one of the selected images and choose delete given number of photos.

Yes you will receive a warning that photos will be deleted from all devices, but not from Lr Classic/Lr2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug

You can go to All Photos in Lr CC and select all (Ctrl+A or Cmd+A) then right-click on one of the selected images and choose delete given number of photos.

Yes you will receive a warning that photos will be deleted from all devices, but not from Lr Classic/Lr2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you please clarify: what is the way to delete photos from the Adobe cloud storage but not from local disks?

thank you,

Agas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines