• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound works fine in test but not when published.

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit of a newbie.

So i've got my sound working (they are .mp3) very small animal sounds that are suppose to play when you click the animal. There are two animals right now. When I test the movie it works good. But when I publish it to html it stops working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

In terms of files that are created, there isn't a difference between test movie and publish. But, in test movie you are creating a temporary server, and in publish you're then doing a local test. The security is different between the two of them. You could use your browser's Console to see what errors are happening, or you could upload all of the files to a real server, and they should work ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In terms of files that are created, there isn't a difference between test movie and publish. But, in test movie you are creating a temporary server, and in publish you're then doing a local test. The security is different between the two of them. You could use your browser's Console to see what errors are happening, or you could upload all of the files to a real server, and they should work ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the bold text, it woke me up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines