• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Designing Textiles

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a carpet designer and use Photoshop and Illustrator mostly and then take it into my carpet program to finish it off... does anyone have experience in designing textiles solely in Adobe software from start to finish?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no such experience but I am curious what the ultimate output requirements are?

Or what input the carpet weaving machinery needs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the looms I work with require a pat file.  Im just trying to figure out if I can eliminate the archaic software that im finalizing in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that an Adobe Photoshop .pat file? There's also Autodesk and Corel .pat formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I create directly in photoshop, all my textile print designs from the scratch. Hand painting similar to brush painting on Artboard. The print designs I create are productive and practical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines