• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 Font Menu in Character Panel and Path Handles with Wacom Tablet

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the font list in the dropdown in the character panel? If I try to scroll to select another font, the list jumps back to the currently selected font. If I start typing the name of the font I want, it'll sometimes stick if I hit enter. Super frustrating.

Also, I noticed when using my Wacom Intuos 2 with the Pen Tool, that sometimes when I hold CTRL to get the arrow tool, the handles will flicker when I try to drag them and then PS hangs and seems to be going through any additional moves I had made, such as adding another point, when I was trying to drag the handle. It doesn't seem to happen when using the mouse. BTW, LOVE the new blue line and handles!

Known bugs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to re install the Wacom Drivers after you updated to Adobe photoshop CC 2018.

I had other problems after the update and reinstalled the driver and now it is all good.

Try and see if it helps.

Cheers for a great weekend!

Chana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Chana. Unfortunately, I don't see any improvement. It's strange, because when it gets stuck, I need to lift the pen away from the tablet and then the cursor changes back to the pen icon from arrow, and after several seconds all the moves I made "spill out". I have to undo until I get back to the original state of the curve and try again. 😞

Wishing you a great weekend as well!

-Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines