• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colours in RAW format inverted?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a brandnew Huawei P10 lite and installed the latest Lightroom CC (Android).

When I take a photo in RAW, it first seems OK in the preview.

But when I look at it later (after it is stored on the mobile as well as in the Adobe cloud) all colours are inverted (e.g. red becomes blue, blue is red, green is yellow, and so on).

I cannot find any setting where I can correct this error.

It is only happening when I take the photo in raw format. When I change to jpeg it is ok.

I know that it has to do with the interpretation of the raw format - but how can I change this misbehavior?

Thanks for any support -

Roland

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RolandKirst,

Please check the article related to camera settings in Lightroom mobile app: Take better photos with the in-app camera |

If the article doesn't help then, you may try and reset the camera settings on the tablet via general settings.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same issue , have you found a solution Roland?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines