Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC jpg compression

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

te

testing now several times LR CC for local use and its suprisses me that there are only 3 way's to export a jpg out of a raw file.

small, big and reduce the pixels.

so what do I get out of my 1D X MKII: a file 500kb, large a 18 mb file and full pix also 18mb.

Thats so wired. I want to export like LR Classic compression 80% or so. Then I will get a file off 4 mb where I can work with.

I cannot believe Adobe make such a lack in this program.

So my problem: how to export a raw file to a normal compressed working jpg?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

I think the export options will be enhanced beyond the current sizes/original & save to social media. This will be in future updates beyond this initial 1.0 release.

I think I would open in Photoshop and use “Save As” or Export >> Legacy >> Save for Web.

Or continue with Lr Classic for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the export options will be enhanced beyond the current sizes/original & save to social media. This will be in future updates beyond this initial 1.0 release.

I think I would open in Photoshop and use “Save As” or Export >> Legacy >> Save for Web.

Or continue with Lr Classic for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines