• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Crashes Computer On Startup!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got Photoshop CC 2018 and it worked fine a couple of days ago, but today when I opened it, it stopped responding, then my entire computer froze and stood froze for 20 minutes, then I gave up and restarted it. I have no clue what's wrong with it. I have 12 gb of ram that is only using like 3 gb, all unnecessary programs are closed, and i have plenty of disk space. I have no clue what's wrong with it. Please help me.

Thanks

-Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of machine which OS version are you using?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it was working try resetting your Preferences.  Start CC 2018 immediately if not sooner press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift.  If you do that in time Photoshop should open a dialog Do you want to delete your Preferences? Reply yes delete them.  Photoshop should the start.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines