• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

imports multiple files instead of one

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to make a video edit and i went to go import a photo, and it started importing all the photos in the file i made which is bad because it wont let me take one photo, but instead put all the photos in one so it doesnt work out for me. i figured out that if i just take the photo and put it in the photos folder it would import as one. it worked for a while, but now i get an error saying "after effects warning: "IMG_[1148-1213].JPG" is missing 53 frames:" and it goes on to name the photos i did not want to import. how can i fix this because its really annoying and id like to finish my edit. thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

okay so i tried to understand this but im new to after effects so i got a little confused then i just realized instead of importing it directly from the import file, i just copy it from file explorer. thank you anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just delete IMG_[1148-1213].JPG from your project panel.

You imported an image sequence & then moved or deleted all the images except the one.

But since the referenced sequence is still in your projects panel After Effects is trying to find all the images.

Hopefully that makes sense.

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay so i tried to understand this but im new to after effects so i got a little confused then i just realized instead of importing it directly from the import file, i just copy it from file explorer. thank you anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines