Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop DOM docs as HTML

Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

there's a little gem that perhaps you're not aware of.

The InDesign developer Gregor Fellenz (aka grefel) poured some of his skills over the "omv" file (that ESTK uses to render the content in its Object Model Viewer window), to create an HTML display – indexed, searchable, much nicer and friendlier, in my opinion.

You can find it here: https://www.indesignjs.de/extendscriptAPI/photoshop2015.5/

No worries if it says 2015.5 and we're at 2018. Apparently, Adobe didn't bother to update the omv file – because there's nothing new to document in the DOM. I did mention Fellenz's work in this post omv.xml for CC 2018 but I thought it should deserve a more findable Forum entry.

Davide

Davide Barranca - PS developer and author
www.ps-scripting.com
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Davide, Thanks for posting it here. I do 100% InDesign scripting and do not wander around in the PS forums 🙂

I'll try to update the OMV whenever possible. The best URL is

https://www.indesignjs.de/extendscriptAPI/photoshop-latest/

its currently linked to CC 2015.5, but will link always to the most recent version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Gregor, for doing that. I have been doing PS scripting for years, and just started some InDesign script - a lot different!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines