• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anomaly or discrepancies between Adobe Apps

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is in reference to how my RAW-converted-DNG photos behaved in Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop and Bridge. See screen grabs below. Can someone please help explain this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no screenshots/images attached to your post

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave, I actually used Adobe's "by email" to feedback option and attached photos-screen grabs using Gmail; BUT obviously isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Have now attached the jpegs in the next comment on my post – because it's baffling how to navigate and reply to or comment on my own post so that everyone who's commented can read from the source thread – about not finding screen grabs. Another one of those poorly thought out features designed by a Support team at Adobe which do not have "intuitive user experience" at the top of their priorities. So about this. And Adobe isn't the only one guilty of that "Let's just design a place for people to feedback BUT failed to think about an intuitive, pleasant, user-friendly and expected experience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no images were embeded to your mesage.  do not respond via email.  go to the forums and click this button to embed an image:

Screenshot - 10_29_2017 , 9_46_21 AM.png

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop General Discussion]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 11.56.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-29 at 11.57.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-29 at 11.57.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines