• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In design sound file

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the correct way to add sound to each page and then hide that ugly little grey sound file that can be seen when published. I have tried creating buttons on the A master page, one to go back to the front page, then previous page, next page etc. Then I have 'placed the sound on the 1st page, gone to media and selected on page load. Previously tried selecting both the 'on page load' and 'stop on page turn' (when I published that one, All the sound files seemed to play at once)

I am going up the wall here, can anyone advise?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thought I had it, but apparently it doesn't always behave! Getting friends to test it! Is there anyone out there who has this mastered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of digital formats available. Each has advantages (features) and disadvantages. To get an overall look at what is available have a look at this online video tutorial from Lynda.com (you can get a 30-day free trial): InDesign: Interactive Documents

By the way, which version of InDesign and OS do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have mac OS sierra and am up to date with Indesign, I have also watched the Lynda.com on interactive documents. (I will watch that bit again though) I tried a number of different ways.

I am planning on uploading it to Itunes to sell hopefully, but if it doesn't work on some devices, basically I'm screwed!

Thinking about getting the whole story narrated in one sound file, next, instead of page by page, thoughts? I would be very grateful for a suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at in5 to see if this InDesign plug-in can help you : Ajar Productions: in5 - Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One key area I missed was to hyperlink the pages that were targeted, so lynda.com helped when I reviewed it, just testing it again, so thanks you were helpful, I will look at the plugin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines