• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time displayed in 'my photos' appears 6 hours earlier than 'info'

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the time that is displayed in the 'my photos' section in LR CC?  I took a few pictures on Tuesday and the 'info' section shows the correct time, but the 'my photos' section shows it 6 hours behind.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

myphotos.pnginfo.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

I believe you are asking why the times are different in the top and bottom screenshots.

I'm still digging my way through the new Lightroom CC, but I believe that the top screenshot is the time you imported your photos into Lightroom CC and the bottom screenshot is the time your photo was actually taken

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are asking why the times are different in the top and bottom screenshots.

I'm still digging my way through the new Lightroom CC, but I believe that the top screenshot is the time you imported your photos into Lightroom CC and the bottom screenshot is the time your photo was actually taken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MelissaLA88  wrote

That is correct, is wish to view your photo's in chronological order click the "By Date" tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bitm07  wrote

MelissaLA88   wrote

That is correct, is wish to view your photo's in chronological order click the "By Date" tab.

Just did a test on it and it's the import time.  The issue is that the time is wrong.  I can't seem to figure out why it's selecting 6 hours earlier as the import time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is rather confusing. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the software! Make sure your time is set correctly on your computer as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jogonzal  wrote

bitm07   wrote

MelissaLA88    wrote

Just did a test on it and it's the import time.  The issue is that the time is wrong.  I can't seem to figure out why it's selecting 6 hours earlier as the import time.

Is your device set to the correct time zone ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is set correctly.  It's not a big deal but it is interesting.  I'm guessing no one else has this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I personally am not having this issue. If your time is set correctly on your computer, did you just try a simple uninstall and reinstall?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.  I'm really trying to determine why they are different.  I can tell you with pretty good certainty that I was not importing images at 3:30am:)  What's interesting is that if I import an image now, it'll show the relative difference in minutes (i.e. 5 minutes ago) and it will be correct.  It's when it I wait till later on that the time will be off.  Not a big deal; just curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines