• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the query parameters for the REST getAgreements API call?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the version 5 REST API documentation (REST API — Document e-signature Software — Adobe Sign ), there is the call to getAgreements; if sent using the "Try it out" with my access token, I get back a list of the documents sent under the id associated with the access token.

There is a parameter documented for the call named "query"; the explanation reads: "The query string used for the search. Multiple search terms can be provided, separated by spaces. Some of the search terms include document name, participant name or company, and form data".

Where can I find the documentation on the string used in this parameter? I've tried some naive things with "Try it out" - status:EXPIRED and the like - and have gotten an empty list back, though without the parameter some of the documents do have a status of expired. I'd like to know what the possible query strings are.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A typical response for Get Agreements would look something like below JSON. In the JSON text, you have keys and values. You could specify any values in the query box, just values, no need to specify the key name. For example, if you want all agreements with statuses "OUT_FOR_SIGNATURE", the url would look something like this - "https://api.na1.echosign.com:443/api/rest/v5/agreements?query=OUT_FOR_SIGNATURE". You do not have to include the key name in the query.

{"displayDate":"2017-10-27T22:03:37-07:00","esign":true,"displayUserSetInfos":[{"displayUserSetMemberInfos":[{"company":"Adobe","email":"naveen-kumar.vanam@adobe.com"}]}],"agreementId":"3AAABLblqZhAUNLf0fPL0bY0RK-ayxaPpEufOqhY9Xu3kKeaT2BIYsRCnyS4gL0MbJS7gRc7pLYBIYEpkrQWlswzbsAlyITkn","name":"Payment Authorization","latestVersionId":"3AAABLblqZhAp89DPWUCq5HM1sp41xYlaAKods95HhkUIVkEHwdZ6UOZQLN9323hQ-LcUw-wt8nRT68ZiDRWnJIrdewwn4BI-","status":"OUT_FOR_SIGNATURE"}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a Rest Endpoint available for retrieving all the agreements that has ever been set by all users in the entire account? The Get GET /agreements only retrieves all agreement for a specific user, i need an endpoint that i can call to get all documents for our enterprise account for archival purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines