Hi, me again
My preview window in Animate and the published swf are not the same.
I'm trying to achieve a parallax effect with the background objects, but those are the ones missing/misplaced in the published swf.
Here is the link to my .fla -- Untitled-1.fla - Google Drive
Thank you in advanced!
I had a look at your file and looks like the problem is that your layers -> trees to backdrop, have somehow moved out of the stage area and hence do not appear in test movie output. They seem to be placed correctly on the first frame so I simply removed all the other keyframes on these layers and then previewed. The parallax effect looked fine this time.
Thank you so much! I removed the other frames in those layers and they are viewable in the export! You're a lifesaver