Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem to view

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Aravind.

I am using Photoshop cc, various formats.

I want to view format files with out opening the software.

what have to do?

if there is free versions plz send me the link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

You can view the images without opening them by using Adobe Bridge, which ships with Photoshop. Have you tried that?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can view the images without opening them by using Adobe Bridge, which ships with Photoshop. Have you tried that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was also by using opening software's is't it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for giving reply jane-e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are using Mac it will show without opening your psd but sometimes depends on the psd size if it's huge size it will take time to show it. in Windows OS  you can check the below link How to enable Thumbnail view for Photoshop PSD files in Windows 7

I hope it helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sry bro(ahmed_waheib) i am using win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and for all type of formats like premiere pro, after effects etc. iwant view that type of formats also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will only show in PSD and Illustrator if your files in the stage but in other programmes, it will not show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean a preview thumbnail? As far as I know, the Adobe geniuses got rid of that so you now need a workaround. When I was on Win7 I used "MysticThumbs" for this - it generates a small preview for your PSD files and will display it in your file browser and you don't need to open any program to see what it is. But I don't know the equivalent for Win10, best look for a thumbnail generator!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As jane-e has mentioned use Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on by asking you i had browsed that one third party application called codec fast picture viewer but it has to buy

FastPictureViewer Codec Pack: PSD, CR2, NEF, DNG RAW codecs (and more) for Windows 8.x Desktop, Wind...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it also works in win 10 also i had got a trail version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Bridge is not only fast, but it is included with your Creative Cloud subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines