• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Change CC Plan

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to update my CC plan to include LR CC and 1TB of storage.  I am on the annual full CC plan.  I quickly reached my 100GB limit. 

When I click to change plans I continually get the message: ...

Well OK then.  I tried this just before writing this post.  While writing this post I went back to copy & paste the error message and I no longer see the link to switch plans.  So now I have no idea what is going on.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for 2 weeks to get in a chat with Adobe or on the phone, all to no avail ! I need to change plans which is not an option under 'manage account. This should be a very simple thing to create for customers. The only option I see is the purchase the one app I need. I am afraid to cancel and start over , as I fear more hurdles to climb over ! Very frustrating !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, The option just brings you back to the forums. I am not waiting another 2 weeks though, I will cancel and reorder. In my case I seen an email saying that I can look at my plan and change it to keep a certain price, so I did and accidentally downgrading to PhotoShop and Lightroom and didn't see that I was losing Premiere Pro. All I really use right now is Premiere so I tried to switch back with no option to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing for us. Paying is not a problem, as usual, but for other things ... what a shame ... user experience they call it !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines