• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating PDF/A

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using, in this case Acrobat XI pro. In an attempt to save a document, that was scanned using a different application (Kofax Express 3.2), as a PDF. I am finding that after running text recognition pages that were oriented correctly have been rotated, either upside down or 90 degrees. Has anyone noticed this issue when using the text recognition?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I hope you already have found an answer to this question.

Rotate your page before you convert a file to PDF/A.

Rotate pages You can rotate all or selected pages in a document. Rotation is based on 90° increments.
You can rotate pages using the rotate tools in the Page Thumbnails pane or by using the Rotate option (described below).

1 Choose Tools > Pages > Rotate.

2 For Direction, select the amount and direction of the rotations: Counterclockwise 90 Degrees, Clockwise 90 Degrees, or 180 Degrees.

3 For Pages, specify whether all pages, a selection of pages, or a range of pages are to be rotated.

4 From the Rotate menu, specify Even Pages, Odd Pages, or both, and select the orientation of pages to be rotated.

For reference, page number 267 : https://help.adobe.com/archive/en/acrobat/XI/acrobat_reference.pdf

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines