Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD only publishes 2 instead of all artboards via online link

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created different artboards for my website. If I create an online link to view the project, only 2 artboards are shown.

I cannot find any option that artboards are not exported. What am I doing wrong? Is it a bug?

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

If your artboards are wired, we only upload the artboards that are connected to your home artboard. Otherwise, we'll upload everything.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your artboards are wired, we only upload the artboards that are connected to your home artboard. Otherwise, we'll upload everything.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I know if my artboards are wired or no? Is the home artboard the one with the blue little house in the left hand corner because I've tried moving that around to different artboards and it doesn't change anything. I have 80 artboards and only 34 publish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must disconect all artboard wires in prototype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is happening to me now is the opposite, i want to export only one artboard for developers (selected with the 'home' icon) but all thetboards are being exported. how can i select wich ones to export or exclude the ones i dont want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First off, this is one of the worst thought out features in the whole app, it makes zero sense. Secondly, what do I do if XD is only exporting the HOME screen, because that's what I'm currently facing. How in the world can I share the file with my client?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, note that you're reading answers to a more than two years old question.

A lot of Share features have been added along the years, and the interface changes every now and then â€“ but not for the better ! It's indeed becoming a nightmare to get what you want, because Adobe is underestimating and haphazardly mixing and combining the various goals and workflows of sharing and exporting. They want to offer simplicity for beginners, and complexity for routined users. That's basically a good idea, but does it work ?

The current situation and problem: we initially wire screens and set the Home for letting our prototypes work, but now we need to re-wire and reset Home for showing designs. Something's not making sense, here !

Back to the drawing board.

Maybe they should use a UX/UI designer and tool to test their ideas... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines