• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop ACE Exam promo code

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unrelated to PS from a technical perspective, so I apologize in advance if this is post in the wrong place.

I purchased an Adobe ACE exam (Photoshop CC 2015) last year through PearsonVUE using the promo code "BOGO". Using that promo code I would get the second registration free (if scheduled within 12 months). I took the first exam, but Pearson support is now claiming that I didn't enter the promo code and won't receive the second exam unless Adobe directly provides a promo code to me.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I've contacted Pearson VUE via Phone who then passed me off to Adobe Support (???), and Adobe Chat Support linked me to the forum claiming I would "surely get a resolution". It seems like a long shot to me, but I'm hoping someone else might have some insight?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

They are correct, you have to enter the promo code prior to taking the first exam as it changes the pricing structure and billing. Even though it is BOGO. Not sure Adobe can be much help for this as the exams as fully administered and licensed through Pearson now. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are correct, you have to enter the promo code prior to taking the first exam as it changes the pricing structure and billing. Even though it is BOGO. Not sure Adobe can be much help for this as the exams as fully administered and licensed through Pearson now. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the unfortunate part... I did enter the promo code "BOGO" during the checkout process (it was the primary reason I registered), but they're claiming they have no record of it. I can't do anything about it now though. I'll just screenshot the entire checkout process for this next round of registrations.

Thanks for hearing me out and for the kind explanation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did your receipt reflect anything having to do with the BOGO? Or your test onsite documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines