• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBook Pro 2016 Issues with CC 2018

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system was perfect before upgrading, now my system fans go crazy when running the software. anyone else have this issue? Very annoying and makes it unusable.

MacBook Pro 15" 2016.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes me too. I'm also having problems after updating my Adobe apps awhile ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just reverse to a previous version.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the adobe CC app, you can change the version by clicking the drop-down list box beside the app on the right side. Right Click it and choose 'Other Versions'. Choose previous versions then install. Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing as every year...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with my Late 2015 iMac 27" 5K machine. All good with the previous version of Photoshop and now the fan is running almost continuously (and loudly) when in doing anything in photoshop. Spins back down when it's idle.

Really hate to revert as I'm really enjoying the new features, but concerned with fan noise and heat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On a hunch, upgraded my system to High Sierra (from Sierra). Fans are back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines