• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Collection Gone in Lightroom CC?

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Quick Collection is gone in Lightroom CC.  I see the place to flag a photo as 'picked' or 'rejected'.  But I can't find any information on how to show only 'picked'.  I used to triage my hundreds of photos by clicking the 'select' button on the thumbnail of the photos that I wanted to edit and deliver, then go to Quick Collection and work with only the chosen photos, Select-All, then export.  How can do something similar in Lightroom CC now that Quick Collection is apparently gone?

Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Filter icon at the top (in Red) and the Flag (in Yellow), if that helps?

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 23.09.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but I looked in previous questions about QC and in 2015 someone answered with a workaround:

select the pic you want to go into the QC and press "b" which means "bump" apparently, and it adds it to the QC. You can add multiple selected images at one time.

In fact, now that I was searching for something else, I see that in the LR menu at the top under "photo," the first entry is "add photo to Quick Collection  B"

Target collection options seem to be grayed out.

BTW, I don't see the Filter icon at the top or the flag. I have Adobe CC and I believe it is up to date. Perhaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick collection is still here. It is in the update to Lightroom. Adobe now calls Lightroom Lightroom Classic. Lightroom CC is a completely new product which is neat because it stores all images in the cloud, however it misses about 90 % of the features present in Lightroom proper. It is basically a port of mobile Lightroom to the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"however it misses about 90 % of the features present in Lightroom proper. It is basically a port of mobile Lightroom to the desktop."

That actually explains a lot about the Cloud offering.   I thought I was missing something obvious.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines