• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Pro stops printing every few documents

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 64 bit operating system, Chrome browser.

My apologies if this has been asked before. I downloaded and installed Acrobat DC Pro on my PC today, and I have a driver issue that has carried over from Acrobat XI Standard.

When I do a conventional print from the browser menu, every few documents the document will stop printing, and I see a box with the task bar indicating that it is only about 3 bars past the beginning. in order to get documents to print, I have to get into task manager, stop Adobe Distiller, and stop Acrotray.exe.  I can also get the issue to stop if I reboot the computer, but it will eventually start up again. I can print documents directly from URL links with no problem, this only happens if I use the print option on the Google menu. The same thing also happens in Firefox, IE, and Edge.

The Acrotray.exe is a yellow box with an exclamation point on it. I stopped splwow64.exe in the Details tab of task manager, but I am still having this problem. I have cleared my cached search history, tried repair, and the problem doesn't stop. Any suggestions out there?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it do the same thing when you download the PDF first instead of printing from the browser?

What are your printer specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Acrobat DcPro is set as the printer. I reboot the computer after I finish, but if it happens while I print, then I have to open the task manager, end Distiller and Acrotray 32.exe and start over. This occurs when I print directly from the browser using it as a print driver. It doesn’t happen if I copy the URL and paste it to deliver to Acrobat. I am using Win 10 64 bit and the Acrotray.exe file is 32 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines