• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Not Responding

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not as computer literate as I would like to be.  I open Adobe Acrobat DC, Click on "Send for Signature", click the document needed to send and it goes through that until we get to the point of inputting the receivers email address.  As soon as I click in the box to input the email address, I get a "Not Responding" at the top and the endless swirling circle on the screen.  It doesn't go away.  It just stays locked in that screen.  This just started.  I've been using the program without a hitch for months.

What do I do???

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ここは日本のファーラムです。英語圏のフォーラムへ行き,質問してください。OSの種類とバージョンを書きましょう。

Acrobat General Troubleshooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for using Adobe Japan Forum.

I moved to the Acrobat General Troubleshooting community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, but with only one user.  I have other users with the identical platform.  It will not respond (no matter what the user is doing) for 1-2mins, then work again.  They could be just going through the menus before opening a PDF.  I have checked everything re-installed several times, used Adobe cleaner and CCleaner.  She now has a new machine and the issue is still occurring.  I believe it has something to do with her Adobe account.  Is there a way I can install Adobe DC after assigning a licenses through the Adobe portal where users will not be required to attach it to their account.  There are no errors in the event logs either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does pretty much the same thing.  When I open Adobe Acrobat, it'll go into the "Not Responding" loop at least 6 times before I can do anything with the program.

All the Adobe programs are slow these days.  Google "Adobe slow" and you'll find complaints about pretty much every application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, but with only one user.  I have other users with the identical platform.  It will not respond (no matter what the user is doing) for 1-2mins, then work again.  They could be just going through the menus before opening a PDF.  I have checked everything re-installed several times, used Adobe cleaner and CCleaner.  She now has a new machine and the issue is still occurring.  I believe it has something to do with her Adobe account.  Is there a way I can install Adobe DC after assigning a licenses through the Adobe portal where users will not be required to attach it to their account.  There are no errors in the event logs either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a hard quit and it's working again... ohhhh yeahhhh!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines