Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not Syncing from Mobile to Desktop

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I have completes a wedding on my iPad using the mobile version. Only about 1/2 of the images synced onto my desktop. There is no "syncing in progress" or anything of that manner. It seems to be finished syncing but the edits are not showing up. I have performed the update with no luck. I have also restored the program and the entire desktop and well as the iPad (mobile version).

Help will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tiffb,

As you're images are not syncing successfully, could you please let us know which version of Lightroom are you using and on which operating system?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding!

I was using the "Adobe Lightroom" which is when it first stopped working. Then I updated to the "Adobe Lightroom Classic CC." It is unfortunately still not syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution here?  I used to get this back with Adobe Lightroom before the "Classic CC" was introduced.  I hoped the new version fixed it, but just happened again.  I updated 200 pictures on my phone and can't get them to pull into my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I got my photos way by downloading them to the creative cloud and updating and deleting everything several times before it decided to work. Now my creative cloud is full and I can't upload anything else since I can't figure out how to delete everything. Haha. Hope this helps somewhat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a problem with download as well. I recently purchased a new desktop and trying to install/download my creative cloud, photoshop and LR to the desktop and the Adobe account recognize my password, but when I go to install these three downloads, it ask that I put in my password (with a drop box asking to reenter password) and it is not accepting the password. How do I fix this problem, so I can began edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines