• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Photos Bug

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All excited for the new Cloud Based Lightroom CC as I'm constantly on the go and it would be nice to have a portable system.

Took all my photos and created individual folders for them to organize them real nice on the desktop. (Windows 10)

Installed the Lightroom CC App on my iPhone and IPad both running iOS 11, and signed in -- both apps downloaded all my pictures and file structure from the cloud, but they didn't sort them all in the folders I created on the desktop. Some folders did sync properly, but other folders are incomplete and on the mobile devices are all scattered in the All Images section.

If I click on the cloud icon on the top right of either the desktop or mobile version it says, All synced up"

Desktop

Capture.PNG

Mobile

CC_iPhone10,2-IMG_0122.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I have some folder who have 1 or 2 pictures missing, only in iOS version, on web interface they are all there !

I've tried to edit one of the missing picture to force resync with cloud, still not showing.

On 7000 pictures synced, there are like 8 pictures missing. I can't understand why those exactly, because they are not more heavy than other or something like that.

Also I tried removing the app from iPhone, and redownload : it sync from scratch and the exact smae pictures are missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar issue - I have 59K photos synced on my iMac but my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro all show only 32K photos synced and all also show "synced and backed up".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines