Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Endless crashing CC

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

After the latest update to 3.1 on android i no longer can use my lightroom cc ( mobile). I have tried deleting and reinstalling, reseting and moving memory to sd card. Nothing works.

Just keeps endlessly crashing. It was perfectly fine before the update. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas how to fix?

Adobe are a nightmare to get hold off. Bit unfair for a creative cloud member.

Thanks

Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Hi Justin,

Please Update the Lightroom Application to 3.2, which has been released yesterday. We have fixed some crashes that were reported on earlier versions.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me to even on my new pixel 2 ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem ever since I switched to Pixel 2. App keeps crashing when I try to share or download to device. I have sent bug reports to Google Android and LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One work around is download photoshop mix then sync with lightroom as normal from your computer but then go in PS Mix and open new and select from lightroom cc sharing and everything works from PS mix eve if you edit you raw on your phone just share it this way until they fix it i been talk to support about this issue yesterday for like 2h we where trying to find something ...go in LR cc settings and turn off metadata completely and this way you can save to device with the option of 2048 px not original size but for Instagram works hope this helps im in the same boat as you  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (SM-T715) with Android 7 - the app (lightroom CC 3.1 for Android newly installed from the Google playstore) keeps crashing, when I try to import RAW files, which are already stored on the tablet. I just managed to import a single picture. The app is not usable.

By the way - is there really no option to decide which imported pictures is uploaded to the cloud storage? The cloud option makes sense, but I would like to decide it for myself and individually for each picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi justins44350482

Can you provide some more details for me to debug this issue to this email id: LrAndroid-Feedback@adobe.com

1. Device name/model number
  2. Is there any active import happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come Adobe I'm paying here ... Any news on this don't know how much time I'll pay for a broken product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Galaxy note 8 Android, 7.1.1. Lightroom v 3.1. Any be info?

Justin H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing the same problems on the Pixel 2 XL, Android 8.0.0, Lightroom 3.1.

Can't export files using share or save to device. Spinning wheel while it's doing work which eventually freezes and crashes the app. Restarts Everytime. Everything else seems to work. Super irritating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come adobe any information on the issue can you tell me why im playing for a broken app ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, sorry for double post here to confirm that since i got android 8.1.0 developer preview 2 everything works    on my Pixel 2 hope it stays that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, crashes on Pixel2XL on sharing action. Was fine on Nexus6P. Both on latest Android 8.0.

Infuriating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems it was fixed in yesterday's update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Justin,

Please Update the Lightroom Application to 3.2, which has been released yesterday. We have fixed some crashes that were reported on earlier versions.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines