• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to mark certain areas/fields for redaction and apply redaction programmatically?

Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can use Acrobat to mark areas for redaction, and apply redaction.

I wanted to know if this process can be automated.

For example, we know the areas/fields to be redacted, and we want to mark such areas using Adobe LiveCycle Designer. Then, when it is time, we want to apply redaction using server utilities. We want this process to be completely automated.

Is that possible and how?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe this is possible using LCD. It is possible using Acrobat, but not on files created in LCD, as they have a different format compared to "normal" PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe LiveCycle server has tools to convert dynamic PDF to static PDF. So, I was thinking that there could be similar tools to mark areas for redaction and apply redaction. To make it easier, we can consider for now that the areas to be marked for redaction are located if fixed positions.

Is there such service in LC Server?

Tarek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines