• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to make tax exempt purchase

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have grown increasingly frustrated from the lack of support from Adobe to make a tax exempt purchase.  I work at the University of Louisville, and cannot purchase Adobe cloud without it being tax exempt.  According to this website Place a tax-exempt order with Adobe , you need to contact Adobe directly to set this up.  The only way to contact Adobe is through the online chat system.  I first did this in early September.  On September 19th, I sent in a tax exemption certificate. At that time, they said that they would respond within 48 hours.  However, they did not respond until October 2nd, via email that said that they would contact me in another 2-3 days (which they never did).  Today I contacted them again (speaking once again to Jitesh) and was told that a supervisor would call me today between 10:45 AM and 12:00 PM EST.  Once again, no one called.    I am amazed at how difficult it is to make a purchase from Adobe, when the University of Louisville is already an established customer, and we have a Tax Exempt credit card and certificate.  Can anyone tell me how they managed to convince Adobe to let them place a tax exempt order from Adobe?  Can anyone tell my why Adobe makes this so difficult to do? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Phone support is also available though it is sometimes browser/setting dependent.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone support is also available though it is sometimes browser/setting dependent.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Ned, the link you sent took me right back to the "Contact Customer Service" page ( Contact Customer Care ) I have seen over and over that, and only offers "What can I help you with?" that leads right back to the same loop to chat. I have conducted three chats, twice with the same person:

Jitesh: I have arranged a call back between 10:45 to 12.

Jitesh: Please be assure that the team will resolve the issue regarding the tax exemption.

...all to no avail.

Is there someone who has actually dealt with the tax-exempt issue and seen it through to a positive resolution? I have yet to see a forum post that leads to a step-by-step process to establishing a tax-exempt purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is an Adobe representative marking this as "helpful" when I CLEARLY did not find it helpful. Please remove that self-serving notation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane,

Were you able to contact support?

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines