• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how many computers can i install lightroom 6 on with a single license?

New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting ready to purchase the perpetual license for Lightroom 6 and am curious how many devices does it cover?  I have a PC and Mac and was wondering if I can install it on both or do I have to purchase 2 copies, one for each?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

You can have 2 activated installations.

You can have even more installations, but only 2 can be activated/signed-in at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, a Desktop and a Mobile, for non-concurrent use -> 2.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F. McLion wrote:

AFAIK, a Desktop and a Mobile, for non-concurrent use -> 2.

Has anyone tried this?

Similar to OP, I have just purchased LR6 perpetual license and want to know if I can install it on a surface pro, which I might buy, or my current MBA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have 2 activated installations.

You can have even more installations, but only 2 can be activated/signed-in at any time.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As many as you want, I believe, maybe. I have Adobe CC full access on three Macs. But you may only be signed in on two computers at a time and you can only run the software on one computer at a time. On the rare occasion when I need to run a CC app on Mac #3 I log out from one of the other Macs and log in on the third Mac. When finished I log out on Mac #3 and log back in on the other Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines