Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About Sound Problems

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I started to create one flash document with mixed of sounds, then take two buttons PLAY and STOP, and I take code snippets for those two buttons( I take mouse click events) and then I press ctrl+Enter the movie will automatically play that's fine, when I click stop button the animation and sound will stop at a time but when i click Play button it's play only animation without sound.

Please tell me the code snippets or ActionScript code or Anything other else.

[Moved out of the Forum comments forum (as that's for issues with these forums themselves) and into a product-specific, support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

if your sound is added to a timeline, check the properties panel after selecting the keyframe where your sound was added and check it from event to stream.  retest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your sound is added to a timeline, check the properties panel after selecting the keyframe where your sound was added and check it from event to stream.  retest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added 7 audio files
so I take one new layer and  I synchronized that audio files into my main time line
now what am i doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kglad was meaning that if you select the sound in the timeline, look in the Properties panel, and make sure that the Synch setting is Stream, and not Event. If it's Event and you stop the animation, the sound won't start again unless you rewind the animation. If it's Stream it should continue where it was when you stopped it.

If that doesn't work out there are code ways to do it, but they're not simple, so hopefully the timeline approach will work out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines