• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Itextsharp and Acrofields

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application  try to fill  the data into the Acrofields which are created by Pdf Pro 10, but the pdf does not show properly.

Can anyone tell me how to make it work?

by the way.  my application works fine with Arcrofiels which are created by other pdf writer. for example Nitro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen the behavior where saved PDFs appear to have no text saved in input fields but when you click on them the text appears that was previously saved. Is that the type of issue you are having?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. very similar. most of time the input (textbox) fields  show nothing, sometimes it shows part of the input text , the show varies by the input text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you elaborate a bit more on the exact behavior, for example what input text will trigger various differences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines