• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry fonts -Acrobat Pro CS6

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 and a brand new MacBook Pro. I use Acrobat Pro but recently the font (and images to some degree) look slightly blurry. Even the text in the dialog boxes are blurry. I have tried to search for software updates it but it keeps saying it can't verify my internet connection. The page display is set to Smooth for lcd/laptop.

When I open a PDF in preview or Safari it looks fine. Is this just on my end, will the PDF look blurry to whomever I send it to? How can I fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Acrobat’s preferences and go to the Page Display category. Here you will find the rendering options. Adjust the text smoothing options. Chances are that this will fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS6 is out of support, there will be no more updates. There may be issues on a new Mac because it's not a supported Mac OS.

Your problems may also come because your new Mac is perhaps a retina screen but the old Acrobat app doesn't support that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines